In this legal notice, users will find all information relating to the legal conditions defining the relationship between users and the party responsible for the Website accessible at the URL address www.europeanpharmapartner.com (hereinafter, the Website), which EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. provides for Internet users.
Use of the Website implies full and unreserved acceptance of all provisions contained in this legal notice. Consequently, Website users should carefully read this legal notice whenever they intend to use the Website, as the text may be modified at the discretion of the Website owner, or due to a change in legislation, case law or company practice.
Thus, and in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce below we provide the following information from the owner of the Website:
· Owner’s name: EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L.
· Registered office: C/ San Ignacio de Loyola, 3 – Local 4, Villanueva del Pardillo, 28229 Madrid, Spain
· Spanish Tax ID (CIF): B01649904
· Contact telephone number: 00 34 91 91 71 768
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Registration data: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 40524, Folio 111, Page M719369, 1st inscription
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. is responsible for the Website and undertakes to comply with all national and European requirements governing the use of the personal data of users
This Website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data provided to us under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, of the Spanish Constitutional Act 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights, and of the Information Society Services and e-commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 (LSSI-CE).
1 – OBJECT
Access to and use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, it shall be understood as a Website:
– The external appearance (or “look and feel”) of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically (i.e. the navigation tree).
– The elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree, including, but not limited to, those texts, images, sounds, databases, multimedia products, interpretations, artistic performances, fixations, photographs, broadcasting Subscribe to DeepL Pro to edit this document. Visit www.DeepL.com/Pro for more information. signals, and in general, all those creations and objects expressed by any means or support, currently known or invented in the future are, or not, subject to protection by the legal system in force in matters of intellectual property, industrial or any other similar legal systems (hereinafter, the “Contents”) and all those online services or resources offered to users (hereinafter, the “Services”).
The Website provides users of the same access to the Content and Services provided by EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. to those individuals or organizations interested in them.
Access to and use of the Website confers the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this legal notice, as well as its modifications. The provision of the service of the Website is limited to the moment in which the User is connected to the Website or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this legal notice each time he intends to use the Website, as it and its conditions of use contained in this legal notice may be modified.
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the Content and/or Services integrated in the Website.
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other service providers
3 – LEGAL INFORMATION TO THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. encrypts user identification data for added security. Through cookies, EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. can recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, without them having to register each time they visit the Website.
To use our Web, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of the cookies sent, however, not installation will entail the need for the user to register each time you access a service that requires prior registration.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data relating to the professional, financial or private situation of other members of the family be obtained from the minor without their consent. If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this Website without notifying your parents you should not register as a User.
4- OBLIGATION TO MAKE CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
All the contents included in this Website are provided for information purposes only, so that in no case can they serve as a basis for resources or claims or constitute a source of rights. EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the Website.
The User undertakes to the correct use of the Website and utilities provided to him/her in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and warnings communicated to him/her.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Website, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that do not infringe current law and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly
To this end, the User shall refrain from using any of the contents of the Website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this legal document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Website.
In particular, and for merely indicative and not exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
· in any way whatsoever, to the contrary, to disregard or infringe upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
· induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
· induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
· incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
· is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or can induce to error on its object or on the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
· is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use they make or intend to make;
· violates the trade secrets of third parties;
· is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to people’s own image;
· in any way, undermine EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L.’s credit
· infringes the rules on secrecy of communications;
· constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
· incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. or of third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipment;
· causes by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
THE USER UNDERTAKES TO ABSTAIN FROM:
· reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
· delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L.;
· to attempt to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage to or disablement of the Website, the Services and/or the Contents.
The User shall be liable for any damages of any nature that EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the General Conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Website.
5 – ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
5.1.- Free access and use of the Website. Access to the Website is free of charge for users of the same, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
5.2.- User registration. In general, access to and use of the Website does not require prior subscription or registration of users of the same. However, it may be required for access to certain Content and / or Services, in which case the Register will be governed by the provisions of the following paragraph (VI).
6 – REGISTRATION
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. will be able to demand for the access to certain Contents and/or Services the sending of a registration form. The User, in such a case, must provide the requested information. In connection with the registration process, the User agrees to
· provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity and
· update the registration data to ensure that they remain true, accurate and complete
Registration and participation on the Website is limited to persons over 18 years of age. Minors of that age must have the legal consent of their parents or guardians, who will be held responsible for the acts carried out by the minors under their care, in accordance with the legislation in force.
The User will not be able to choose as user name or password words and/or expressions that, in general, would be contrary to the law or to the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs and, in general, words and/or expressions on which some right falls that excludes the use by the User of the same ones. To this end, the User may not select words or expressions that are offensive, insulting, slanderous, identical, similar or in any way coincide with distinctive signs, company names, as well as names, surnames, artistic names and/or pseudonyms of third parties. If the User provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or if EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. has sufficient reason to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or incomplete, or is contrary to the law or the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. shall have the right to cancel the registration and deny access and use, present or future, of the Website or any of the Content and/or Services incorporated therein.
The User undertakes to make diligent use of his/her user name and password, as well as to keep both secret. It will be the exclusive responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of their user name and password, personally assuming any activities that are carried out or that take place through the use of them.
You may cancel and deactivate your registration at any time by using your username and password. The User acknowledges and accepts that EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. reserves the right to cancel any registrations that are inactive for an unreasonable period of time.
7 – CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
The language used by the owner on the Website will be Spanish and English. EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. is not responsible for the user’s non-comprehension or understanding of the languages of the Website, nor for their consequences.
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. may modify the contents without prior notice, as well as delete and change them within the Website, as well as the way in which they are accessed, without any justification and freely, and shall not be held responsible for the consequences that these may cause to users.
It is forbidden to use the contents of the Website to promote, contract or disseminate advertising or information of oneself or of third parties without the authorisation of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L., nor to send advertising or information using the services or information made available to users, regardless of whether the use is free or not.
The links or hyperlinks that incorporate third parties in their web pages, directed to this web, will be for the opening of the complete web page, not being able to manifest, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confused indications, nor to incur in unfair or illicit actions against EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L..
8 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Both the access to the Website and the non-consented use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use.
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
· the presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website
· a malfunction of the browser
· and/or the use of non-updated versions of it
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. is not responsible for the reliability and speed of hyperlinks that are incorporated into the web for the opening of others. EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor is it responsible for the contents or services to which the user may access through these links, nor for the proper functioning of these Websites.
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. shall not be liable for viruses or other computer programs that deteriorate or may deteriorate the computer systems or equipment of users when accessing its Website or other Websites that have been accessed through links from this Website.
9 – NAVIGATION
Internet servers may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Your IP address will be stored in the access logs automatically and with the sole purpose of allowing transit over the Internet, it being necessary for your computer to provide this IP address when browsing the Internet for communications to take place. Likewise, the IP address may be used to carry out statistics, in an anonymous manner, on the number of visitors to this Website and their origin, in a manner that is completely transparent to their browsing.
10 – INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user knows and accepts that all the contents and/or any other elements of the Website are the property of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. and undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. and/or third parties. Any use of the Website or its contents must be exclusively private.
It is reserved exclusively to EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L., any other use that implies the copying, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action, of all or part of the contents of the Website, so that no user may carry out these actions without the prior written permission of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L..
11 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This legal notice shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish law. EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any controversy that may arise from access to or use of the Website. In the event that the user’s domicile is outside Spain, EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
91 71 768