Within the framework of the relationship for the provision of services within the scope of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing it, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter RGPD), of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE) EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
The Data Protection Policy of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for processing is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to prove it before the corresponding control authorities.
The facilitated data will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. has adopted the levels of protection that are legally demanded, and has installed all the technical measures to its reach to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, access not authorized by third parties, exposed next. However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for treatment: Who are we?
- Owner’s name: EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L.
- Registered office: C/ San Ignacio de Loyola, 3 – Local 4, Villanueva del Pardillo, 28229 Madrid, Spain
- Spanish Tax ID (CIF): B01649904
- Contact telephone number: +34 91 91 71 768
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What categories of data do we collect and process?
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. (hereinafter the “Company”) will process the data you provide us which may be data from the following categories:
- Identifying data (name, surname, contact details, etc.)
- Economic-financial data (payment or card data, bank account, etc.)
We remind you that some of the registration fields on the Website will be obligatory, since they are data that EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. will need in order to attend to your query or request. If you decide not to provide us with such data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or may not be able to enjoy certain services or features.
Purpose of the treatment: For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
All data provided by our customers and / or visitors to the Website of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. or its staff, will be included in registration of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L., essential to provide the services requested by users, or to address and resolve doubts or issues raised by our visitors. It is our policy not to profile users of our services.
4 – Legitimacy of treatment: Why do we need your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will depend on the purpose of the processing
a – Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
b – Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you present to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
c – Your informed, express, free and unequivocal consent: If you are a user of our Website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the communications necessary to respond to the query or request for information raised.
The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case you are obliged to provide them to us, but your failure to communicate them may affect the corresponding purpose for which you provided us with your data.
5 – Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will first ask for your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
6 – Communication: Where could we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
7 – Conservation: How long will we keep your data?
In this sense, EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. will keep the personal data once the relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the prescription period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L., and will not be treated except for making them available to the public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
8 – Security: What security measures have we taken to ensure the security of your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information that is handled in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of the art, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) you use on our Website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
9 – Your rights: What rights can you exercise as a data subject?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process personal data concerning them.
The data protection rights of which the data subjects are holders are:
- a – Right of access to your personal data, in order to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- b – Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- c – Right of deletion of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by legal imperative);
- d – The right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- e – Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process the indicated is our legitimate interest. EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defence of claims.
- f – The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- g – The right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Interested parties may exercise their rights to personal data protection, free of charge and at any time, by writing to the e-mail address provided for this purpose, [email@example.com], attaching in both cases a copy of their ID card or equivalent document that proves identity and is valid in law.
Models, forms and more information available on your rights on the Website of the national supervisory authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter AEPD, www.agpd.es
Guardianship of rights: Where can you make a claim?
If you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary
11 – Duty of secrecy
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. undertakes to keep the data and information provided secret and to instruct all its staff or collaborators to follow EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L.’s instructions regarding the processing of these personal data and any other information or circumstances known to them or to which they have had access in the exercise of the functions entrusted to them.
12 – Obligation of the data subject
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of this obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. for the purposes indicated.
13 – Cookies
This Website only uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis, own and third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
For this reason, when accessing our Website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Act, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have asked for your consent for their use and provided information on them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether or not to give their consent.
14 – Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
To do so, you only have to notify us by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] accompanied by a copy of your ID card or equivalent document that proves identity and is valid in law.
EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law that may affect compliance with it.
1 – What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our Website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the Website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our code by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our Website.
Cookies are then sorted according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
2 – Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
3 – Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
4 – Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the Websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of Websites, applications or platforms and for the creation of navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by users of the service. With regard to the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information on their use is provided and that the possibility of users expressing their refusal to use them is included.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this. Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third party cookies, you can configure your browser to this end. The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through application to EUROPEAN PHARMA PARTNER S.L. MANUFACTURING S.L.
5 – Cookies used by this Platform and for what purposes
In the following, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our Website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
– TOOL AND STATISTICS cookies:
+ To obtain and analyze navigational information, we use the application developed by Google, Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/.
+ Google Analytics is the analysis tool that helps Website and application owners understand how visitors interact with their properties. This tool may use a set of cookies to collect information and provide statistics of Website usage without personally identifying Google’s visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is “__ga” (source: Google)..
+ In the following link, Google explains what information it collects, why it collects it, how it uses the information, and how it reviews and updates the information: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/
– CONTENT MANAGER cookies:
The Website also uses the following security and session cookies:
The default duration of these passwords is 48 hours or at the closing of the browser, and 14 days when ticking the box in the “remember me” access.
Technical or essential cookies for the provision of services
We use technical cookies in order to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are indispensable for navigation and the use of the different options and services of the Website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, using security elements while browsing or sharing content through social networks.
– GOOGLE TAG MANAGER: GOOGLE, INC., domiciled at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. More information about these cookies can be found at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
In order for our online advertising to be targeted and relevant, we sometimes resort to selective online advertising programs to promote our Website and achieve greater effectiveness of the advertising displayed. Collaborating companies that participate in these programs may show you advertising based on your tastes and interests deduced from the information generated by your browsing our Website or those of third partiesparticipating in the program. To this end, these partners may install a cookie on your published browser to identify you as part of the relevant audience. They can also detect that you previously visited our Website using a tracking cookie installed by it.
You can learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to manage your browser’s privacy to refuse this type of treatment at www.youronlinechoices.eu
While you are browsing, selective advertising cookies may be installed from the third parties identified below (note: by not controlling them, we disclaim any responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information and privacy policies relating to such cookies.
– DOUBLECLICK Y GOOGLE ADWORDS – GOOGLE, INC., residing at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. More information about these cookies can be found at: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en. You can disable DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick disable page:http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx).
6 – Cookies Policy Modifications
7 – How to disable Cookies
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the User with quicker access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.